Cocoa Hyundai – Cocoa FL’s Leading Name in Hyundai Cars and Trucks
Why do the people of Cocoa, Titusville, and all of the other fine local communities in this area make it a point to come to Cocoa Hyundai first for their new and used car and truck needs? It all starts with the best pricing around. To prove just how great our prices really are, and set you up with a great Hyundai vehicle you can trust, drop in today and see why more people than ever before are becoming Cocoa Hyundai customers for life.
If having the lowest prices on new and used Hyundais is not quite enough to convince you to stop by our dealership, then now is a good time to talk about the industry-leading Cocoa Hyundai shopping experience. The big differentiator between our team and what you will find with the competition is that when you visit our showroom, the concept of pushy salespeople and constant hassling goes right out the window.
Simply put, we are here to serve you, so shop at the pace you prefer. When the time is right and you want a little more info or would like to go on a test drive, we will be ready and waiting to help you drive home in a new or used car that fits perfectly into your lifestyle.
A Closer Look at Why New Hyundai Vehicles Are Second to None
While other dealers might try to convince you otherwise, the truth of the matter is that there is nothing like hitting the open road in a new Hyundai car, truck, or sport utility vehicle (SUV). As you will soon see, each model available on our showroom brings with it a unique blend of style, performance, and creature comforts that are perfect for today’s tech-oriented world.
Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks to a rugged 290 horsepower V6 engine, the ability to tow up to 5,000 pounds of boat, trailer, or whatever else you need to move, and enough interior space for you and your six closest friends to enjoy an ample amount of leg room, it is safe to say that the Hyundai Sante Fe has easily left the rest of its SUV competition in the dust. Once you add in a ton of premium features, including Android Auto and the Blue Link Connected Car System, the message here becomes clear in a hurry: The Santa Fe intends to reign supreme in its class for the foreseeable future.
Fitting into virtually any lifestyle with ease is the name of the game for the Hyundai Sonata. Whether you prefer the eco-friendly hybrid edition of the Sonata or would rather roll off the lot in a high performance sport variation, this industry-leading sedan has what you are looking for in a new car. Going a step farther, having access to Blind Spot Detection, interior space that the rest of the competition can only dream of, and a bevy of other premium features drives this point home to an even greater degree and guarantees that the Sonata is a sedan unlikely any other.
The Blue Link Connected Car System, cutting edge safety inclusions like Hyundai’s Pedestrian Detection and Automatic Emergency Breaking features, and a sound-absorbing cabin that keeps road noise on the outside looking in are just a few ways that the Hyundai Elantra combines a plethora of tech-friendly additions with a hefty amount of curb appeal. In other words, while the rest of the industry is simply getting by with a “good enough” mentality, the Elantra proves that Hyundai is capable of rethinking the “luxury vehicle” experience to better accommodate your automotive needs.
While digging into even more coverage of the latest models on our showroom can help hammer home the fact that Hyundai is moving ahead of other manufacturers by leaps and bounds, there is a good chance that you are already picking up on the general idea we are trying to impart here: When it comes to quality, performance, and getting the most for your money, Hyundai simply cannot be beat.
What Goes Into America’s Best Warranty?
Earning the right to claim that your warranty is the best in America is naturally a task that requires a monumental amount of hard work and effort. However, Hyundai has done what it takes to reach this pinnacle and is proud to offer industry-leading coverage on all of its new cars, trucks, and SUVs. For those of you who plan on driving home in a new Hyundai after visiting Cocoa Hyundai, here is a look at the protection you can expect from the automotive world’s leading manufacturer warranty:
- 12 month/12,000 mile replacement parts and accessories limited warranty.
- Five year/unlimited mileage 24 hour roadside assistance.
- Five year/60,000 mile new vehicle limited warranty.
- Seven year/70,000 mile California emission control systems coverage.
- Seven year/unlimited mileage anti-perforation protection.
- Eight year/80,000 mile federal emission defect and performance warranty.
- 10 year/100,000 powertrain coverage.
- Lifetime hybrid battery warranty.
Keeping you safe, happy, and on the road during your travels in a new Hyundai is something that means a lot to us. If you are interested learning even more about America’s best warranty, feel free to connect with our team of trusted Hyundai experts at (888) 497-8531 and we will be sure to answer any questions you might have about the protection and coverage afforded to your new car, truck, or SUV.
Providing Our Friends in Cocoa FL with the Best Used Cars Around
Buying a used car from other dealerships often feels like putting all of your hope into a lotto ticket: You invest a significant amount of money into this purchase, cross your fingers, and hope for the best. But is this really how you want to pick your next vehicle?
Fortunately, by shopping exclusively at Cocoa Hyundai, you can cut the guesswork out of the equation and take comfort in the fact that no matter which used vehicle catches your eye on our lot, they are all backed by a quality-first approach to car sales. To show that we always stand behind this concept, here is a breakdown of all of the benefits that come with being the proud owner of Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai:
- Procurement of the remainder of the vehicle’s five year/60,000 mile new car limited warranty.
- Complimentary three month Sirius XM satellite radio trial.
- Reinstatement of the 10 year/100,000 mile Certified Pre-Owned powertrain limited warranty.
- 10 year/unlimited mileage roadside assistance.
- Travel interruption and rental car reimbursement for applicable repairs and issues.
- CARFAX vehicle history report.
- Comprehensive 150 point inspection that ensures the quality of the Hyundai pre-owned vehicle.
- The opportunity to purchase a Hyundai Protection Plan (HPP) vehicle service contract.
Of course, not just any vehicle gets to claim the distinction of being a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai. To earn this certification, the car, truck, or SUV in question must adhere to the following specifications:
- Be no more than five years old.
- Have a total mileage that is not in excess of 60,000 miles.
- Successfully pass a 150 point quality assurance inspection that can only be administered by a Cocoa Hyundai certified technician.
- Have a clear and non-branded title that is verified via a vehicle history report.
The moral of the story? Earning the right to be called a Certified Pre-Owned Hyundai is no easy feat. It is also important to point out that all of our other fine used cars – even those from other manufacturers – undergo a strict inspection and restoration process to guarantee quality and performance. Regardless of which car, truck, or SUV you are in the market for, you can trust in the fact that you are getting only the best when you bring your valued business to Cocoa Hyundai.
Making Your Used Car Shopping Process a Little Easier
Buying a used car comes with a lot of concern and uncertainty – we understand this reality completely. While there is nothing that any dealership can do to completely erase the worry that comes with this process, Cocoa Hyundai wants to put you in control of the situation and make your life a little easier. With this in mind, here are a few ideas and suggestions that can make finding your next car a straightforward and hassle-free event.
- A Little Research Goes a Long Way – If you are like most shoppers currently entering the used car market, then chances are the following concept applies to your experience: You want to find the right car at the right price, but you do not have time to spend hours and hours looking over every car on the lot. Fortunately, if you do a little research and compile a list of cars that pique your interest before you make a visit to Cocoa Hyundai, you can cut down on your time spent searching significantly, all while still driving home in the perfect used vehicle.
- Check into Your Personal Finances Ahead of Time – Finances are hardly what we would consider easy inclusions in most conversations. However, figuring out where you stand ahead of time is another great way to expedite the process and ensure you find the car, truck, or SUV that suits your needs.
- Lean on the Word of Your Peers – Between social media and the countless customer testimonials awaiting you in the digital world, there is no reason why you should ever have to rely solely upon the word of just the dealership. The rise of these peer-oriented offerings might make some of our competition a little uneasy, but our reputation and commitment to excellent service speaks for itself, so we eagerly invite you to reach out and connect with any of our numerous satisfied customers on the web as a way to verify that Cocoa Hyundai is the best place to buy a used car or truck in Cocoa FL.
- Shying Away From Questions Is Never a Good Idea – Have a question about a used vehicle in our inventory that has been bugging you? Feel free to bring it to the attention of one of our trusted automotive experts! We want to make sure that you have all the insight needed to make a smart car buying choice, so handling your questions or other queries is never a problem.
- Consider All of Your Payment Options – Buying a used car is all about customizing the experience to your unique needs – payment options are no exception to this rule. The reality of the situation is that no two people have the same financial situation, so making it a point to explore all of the options in front of you (instead of locking into one specific approach) could uncover a more efficient and manageable way to pay for your vehicle.
- Work with Experts You Can Trust – While the team here at Cocoa Hyundai is committed to an honest and transparent approach to used car sales, the same cannot be said for every other dealership. With this in mind, your best bet for finding the right used car always begins with bringing your business to a team of experts that you can trust to be upfront and honest throughout the entire car buying process.
Having these tips and suggestions on your side is a great way to make this experience a far more manageable – and enjoyable – affair. All that is left to do now is put this information to good use, make some room on your schedule for a visit to our dealership, and let the team here at Cocoa Hyundai help you find the perfect used car for your daily routine.
Hyundai – A Name Synonymous with Excellence
Growing up as the eldest son in a family of peasant farmers in Korea’s countryside, Chung Ju-Yung probably never thought that he would one day serve as the founder of Hyundai – the leading domestic car manufacturer in Korea. Despite the seemingly unlikely path laid before Ju-Yung, this dream became a reality in 1947, thereby securing Hyundai’s position as a player in the global marketplace and a name that is synonymous with excellence in today’s automotive world.
Yes, there is no denying that Hyundai has left its humble beginnings in the past as it continues to grow and expand into new marketplaces. Even so, it is safe to say that adding value to the customer experience and providing people of all walks of life with access to affordable and high-performing transportation is most definitely still at the forefront of the company’s operations moving forward. Thanks to a heavy investment in hybrid vehicles and other progressive technologies, Hyundai’s position as a leader in the automotive industry is something you can count long into the future.